Global Markets Operations Asset Services Ops Sr. Analyst
Bank of America
Come join the exciting world of Corporate Actions where you will play an integral role in the most dynamic part of the Global Markets lifecycle. Asset Services works with market makers, traders, custodians, depositories, agents, regulators and data vendors. We support large multi-national clients through high volume trading products like equities, fixed income, prime brokerage and wealth management. At Bank of America, our team of experts supports hundreds of thousands of annual Corporate Action events for thousands of clients with values in the trillions of dollars. Asset Services is a fast paced Operations where time is of the essence and the accuracy and timeliness of what we do directly impacts our clients and the Global Markets.The AMRS Corporate Actions Notifications analyst will perform functions related to voluntary coprorate actions (mergers, exchanges, tender offers, subscriptions) for 10 different legal entities within Bank of America and across AMRS / EMEA and APAC. The analyst will be responsible for creating event notifications using mutliple applications, partnering with our Corporate Actions Contact Center to ensure we provide platinum service to our FA's and clients within GWIM. The role requires outstanding attention to detail, time management as deadlines can not be missed on notification of expiring events, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with our internal and external stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
Required Skills: (Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- Basic to Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, critical and forward thinking skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Ability to learn and adapt to on the job training.
- Strong attention to detail with a pro-active approach.
- General understanding of markets and how they operate.
- Attention to detail - the team manages billions of dollars per month with the expectation to be 100% accurate, 100% of the time.
- Ability to learn various new systems [how to navigate and interpret
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40