Sr Data Analyst
Bank of America
This role will serve as a EMEA Regulatory Reporting Manager responsible for driving key reporting activities and functions within the Global Markets NFRR team.
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years of Banking experience; Professional qualifications (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferred
• Global Markets, Risk/Compliance Operations and regulatory reporting experience
• Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences.
• Regulatory Reporting and analytics experience within FLU/CF, Finance or Operations
• Hands on approach with controls and process excellence mind set
• Ability to influence and drive progress across key business partners
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Driver of change
• Audit experience
• Experience with major regulatory programs, implementations and interaction via exams, periodic routines, etc.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40