Fraud Client Services Representative - 2nd Shift
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the resolution of multi-product fraud related client requests by answering calls, chats or emails in an inbound contact center. These individuals work in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic, multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner while delivering a great client experience. They provide seamless service delivery to answer client questions, resolve problems, perform account maintenance and look for opportunities to deepen relationships through digital solutions.
A Client Service Representative (responsiblities):
• Identifies client needs and recommends solutions when fraud has been identified
• Records data captured during client interactions accurately
• Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels for items requiring risk review, exception handling or further analysis
• Reads frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and implements into conversations with speed and accuracy
• Complies with industry regulations, bank procedures, integrity levels of the department's system and financial controls
You’re a person who (required skills):
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
You’ll be even more prepared if you have (desired skills):
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 2+ years of experience working in a client service capacity.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Service
• Customer Focus
• Active Listening
• Critical Thinking
• Oral Communication
• Learning Agility
• Time Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Credit Risk
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40