Bank of America
Quantitative Analyst - Licensed
In the Chief Investment Office, the Portfolio Oversight Team takes a leading role in finance by combining expertise in risk management, statistics, programming, and data engineering to serve as the primary safeguard for CIO-managed portfolios. Our team excels in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where innovation and quantitative analysis are essential in ensuring that portfolios are meticulously managed in alignment with their objectives.
As part of this role, you will be a crucial contributor to the optimization and fortification of our front-line processes related to CIO-managed portfolios. Your core responsibilities will center on providing high-quality deliverables to senior leaders and governance committees, streamlining the communication of diverse systems, and fostering collaboration with experts from various lines of business.
- Set up, maintain, and update investment portfolios and asset groupings using FactSet.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of portfolios, quantifying performance and risk drivers across equity, fixed income, and multi-asset portfolios with FactSet's Portfolio Analytics and SPAR.
- Create customized reporting analytics to deliver valuable insights to our internal stakeholders.
- Harness FactSet's capabilities, including database central, parsers, email alerts, and APIs, to streamline processes.
- Develop Shiny applications and visualizations to optimize workflows and uncover valuable insights from our business and portfolio data.
- Build quantitative tools as needed to support our line of business.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert in portfolio management, performance attribution, risk analysis, and quantitative methods.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree from a competitive university in a quantitative field.
- Proven ability to think on your feet, adapt quickly to changes, and take initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for acquiring new knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills with a tactful and persuasive writing style.
- A collaborative team player who embraces challenges and takes responsibilities seriously.
- Proficient in multitasking and demonstrating a strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in writing scripts in R, Python, SQL, and Excel VBA.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or actively working towards it.
- Series 7 and 66 certifications must be obtained within 120 days of employment.
- Minimum two years of working experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40