Operations Control Manager-Client Services-Global Market Operations
Bank of America
Provides analytical support across multiple Global Market Operations lines of businesses as it pertains to the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the AML risk culture. Engage COOs across LOBs to ensure the effectiveness of business reporting, metrics and processes are clearly implemented and tested. Work with AML/KYC Services and Business Control regarding changes in BAU processes as a result of changes in policy, systems or regulations
Assist in the execution of the internal operational process, control, discipline and excellence within the Enterprise Account Management Operation Transformation team, and across multiple lines of businesses within the Bank. Execute horizontal oversight and controls for operational processes to drive adherence to regulations, laws, policies, and standards for AML and Account Closures. Manage & maintain records and documentation. Ensure effective inline quality assurance practices are in place, through the development and implementation of standards, controls, and metrics, and partner with compliance to review the results of independent testing and Corporate Audit results. Contribute to effective reporting and communication routines to achieve enterprise understanding of key issues.
Determination of applicable regulatory requirements related to activities.
Adoption of processes and controls to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations and their impact on relevant processes.
Implementation and active management of procedures and controls to reflect policy requirements.
Measurement, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the control environment.
Oversight of the mitigation of risks and remediation control gaps.
-Previous Regulatory or Audit Oversight management experience
- Ability to navigate broad and complex organizations, bring teams together to meet regulatory and audit deliverables.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing potentially sensitive scenarios within short timeframes.
- Given the nature of the role, the ability to display flexibility given unpredictability of requests and ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Strong organizational, planning, communication (written and oral), and presentation skills with pinpoint attention to detail.
- Proven experience in drafting communications and presentation materials intended for external / senior audiences is essential.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to challenge and influence, build trusted relationships, deal constructively with conflict, problem solve / troubleshoot issues for themselves and others, and adapt to a fast-paced environment involving multiple and simultaneous deliverables.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk framework, enterprise policies, procedures, and standards
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40