Operations Senior Analyst MKTS - Global Operations
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for providing moderately complex research, reporting, and analytical support for the delivery of end-to-end support for Global Markets sales, trading and underwriting business for securities, foreign exchange, fixed income, exchange traded derivatives, and over-the-counter derivatives across multiple Lines of Business. Key responsibilities include carrying out duties under general supervision and assisting teammates while following established procedures.
Reference Data Management (RDM) is responsible for Client Account and Product static data set up and maintenance across multiple platforms and products globally. Reference Data Management associates play a fundamental and influential role in driving the execution of strategic change initiatives, providing leadership, point of escalation, and subject matter expertise for our business and operations partners. You will join a close-knit and industrious group of professionals where you will soon begin impacting the business and our clients by:
- Developing deep product and operational knowledge of account onboarding and maintenance across multiple products and jurisdictions within global markets for institutional clients
- Delivering on strategic change commitments that will drive automation and self-service for account and SSI onboarding and maintenance requests
- Providing change management support for BAU initiatives, regulatory driven change, and technology decommissioning
- Exploring methods to enhance processes, further reduce risks, and boost client satisfaction
- Engaging in cross-team collaboration and gaining exposure to diverse product lines
- Researching and resolving key business and risk problems while partnering with legal, compliance, technology and operations
- Maintains accuracy of client portfolio using internal and external comparison tools
- Performs research and conducts moderately complex analyses using established techniques, including transactions that require special handling and exception handling
- Explores methods to enhance processes, further reduce risks, and boost client experience
- Partners with colleagues on the trade and sales support teams, as well as external agents
- Creates reports and liaises with internal partners to ensure proper client reporting and assist with regulatory reporting
- Escalates potential risks and exposures to manager in a timely manner
- Assists with ad-hoc projects, new processes, or initiatives requiring coordination among subject matter experts representing multiple product areas or functions
- Oversight of functions performed in GBS supporting account static
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at senior levels
- Highest degree of integrity / ethical standards and sound judgment
- Commitment to delivering excellence
- Risk management awareness
- Data Collection and Entry - Strong understanding of the importance of data accuracy and integrity, with experience in a data driven role
- Recording/Organizing Information
- Attention to Detail - Strong attention to detail and process driven mindset to drive change in the organization
- Critical Thinking - Self-motivated with ability to work independently to define and implement organizational strategy
- Fraud Management
- Risk Management
- Interpret Relevant Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Quality Assurance
- Problem Solving - Demonstration of problem solving and strategic thinking
- Customer and Client Focus
- Result Orientation
- Written Communications - Strong communication skills and ability to present complex information to all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of core lines of business within a large banking organization
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40