GWIM Sr Operations Analyst
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for moderately complex transaction processing, reconciliation, and resolution of research requests supporting the wealth management business. These transactions and requests may carry high levels of monetary risk. Additional responsibilities include providing quality service and effective and efficient operations support for internal business partners and/or external clients. Individuals should be well versed in operational processes, and assist in training for less experienced team members.
• Performs moderately complex transaction processing and reconciliation with medium to large monetary impact according to the established guidelines and procedures
• Responds to moderately complex client inquiries through numerous channels to support operational efficiency and quality client service
• Responsible for the analysis and resolution of moderately complex transactions requiring escalations and/or exceptions
• Proactively identifies risk and opportunities for process improvement based on an understanding the work impacts other operational units
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Customer Focus
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• System Navigation
• Investment Products and Solutions
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40