Account Executive - Commercial
Our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile and dedicated.
Job Description :
About Our Company
Breezeline is a dynamic, innovative company providing the very best Internet, TV, and Voice service to the US markets we serve. We Are ‘Above And Beyonders,’ who consistently strive to surprise and delight our customers by doing the unexpected. We continually look for new and better ways to enrich our customers’ lives through connected and memorable experiences.
As the 8th largest Internet provider in the United States, Breezeline provides Internet, TV, Voice, and enterprise business services to more than 1.3 million business and residential customers across thirteen states. Headquartered in Quincy, MA, Breezeline is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX: CCA).
Why Work At Breezeline?
As one of the country’s fast-growing Internet service providers, Breezeline offers our colleagues a vibrant workplace culture and excellent career opportunities. As a proudly diverse and inclusive organization, we believe that every person’s unique individuality should be welcomed and celebrated, and their abilities and potential should be honored and recognized. It is a vital part of our culture to actively promote opportunities internally to ensure that you are never static in your career with us.
Internal Values – How we act
We’re proud that Breezeline is unlike any other employer in the industry. We work hard, but we never lose sight of the big picture. We understand that our colleagues are looking for more than just a great job – they want an extraordinary life – and at Breezeline, we want to make that a reality.
And here is how we do it.
Fun: We laugh a lot. It makes every day brighter, and if you don’t love what you do, you’re not doing it right.
Job flexibility: We think everything you do matters – at work and at home.
Discounted services: We offer our customers some fantastic services, and we think you deserve to enjoy them in your home, too.
Total Rewards: Let’s be honest; everyone wants a good salary. We offer attractive total rewards and a great culture to go along with it. We’ve got you and your family covered with one of the best packages in the business.
Career evolution: At Breezeline, you get more than just a job. You get all the tools you need to learn, grow, and achieve your career goals!
Cutting-edge technology: Do you have a passion for technology? Great, we do, too. At Breezeline, you will get the opportunity to manage, influence, play, create, fix, and reshape the industry.
Breezeline is actively seeking an outside sales Account Executive (AE) to join our fast-growing Business Services team. AE’s work with a wide range of businesses to provide crucial communication services including Internet, VOIP service, and video service, to small, medium, and enterprise Business customers. As a member of the Business Services team, AE’s are the face of Breezeline and a key part of our strong double-digit revenue growth.
Knowledge of telecommunications is a plus; however, candidates without telecom experience will be provided the required training to succeed. You will gain the ability to continue to learn about the changing telecom environment with ongoing virtual and face-to-face training, learning, and coaching to become successful. This includes technical and sales skills training.
Join our high-growth team and participate in a group that rewards success! You will work out of your home office and be responsible for outside door to door business to business sales in the New Hampshire territory. This is a Monday - Friday position.
As an Account Executive, your primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota by selling telecommunications services to small/medium (SMB) & Enterprise businesses.
- Develop and maintain personal sales funnel by leveraging internal sales tools and lead lists. Prospect for qualified new account opportunities to generate sales activity to meet monthly quota requirements.
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of and proposal of client-centric product relationships
- Maintains a professional relationship with all customers and business partners and follows through with pre-sale & post-sale customer communications.
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals based on product benefits to the target customer.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works collaboratively with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support, and marketing personnel.
- Attends all sales and training sessions as required by management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Strong sales aptitude and willingness to acquire new business clients – Looking for sales personas with the challenger/hunter style!
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas by selling services to SMB and/or enterprise customers strongly desired.
- Excellent Time Management, Negotiation, Goal Setting, Prospecting, and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Prior experience with high velocity/transitional sales, Sales Force, or telecommunication sales recommended.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and a safe driving record.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in an inside/outside sales role
- Experience building or working in a client-focused environment
Other Skills and Abilities:
Sales experience is required. Experience using CRM or salesforce preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage (including prescription and vision plans)
- Dental coverage
- Life Insurance (1x compensation at no cost to employee)
- Long and short-term disability insurance (no cost to employee)
- Voluntary employee, spousal, and child life insurance
- Company-recognized Holidays with additional Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Comprehensive Flex Work Policy
- 401(k) plan eligibility (company match 50% up to 5% of eligible contributions)
- Participation in the Employee Bonus Plan
- Participation in the Cogeco Stock Purchase Plan
- Complimentary and discounted broadband services (for those in our service area)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Headspace Membership
- Opportunities for LinkedIn Learning subscriptions for select colleagues
Location :Concord, NH
At Cogeco, we know that different backgrounds, perspectives, and beliefs can bring critical value to our business. The strength of this diversity enhances our ability to imagine, innovate, and grow as a company. So, we are committed to doing everything in our power to create a more diverse and inclusive world of belonging.
By creating a culture where all our colleagues can bring their best selves to work, we’re doing our part to build a more equitable workplace and world. From professional development to personal safety, Cogeco constantly strives to create an environment that welcomes and nurtures all. We make the health and well-being of our colleagues one of our highest priorities, for we know engaged and appreciated employees equate to a better overall experience for our customers.