Manager, Marketing Automation
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
As the Marketing Automation Manager you will execute and report on customer and prospect facing email marketing programs covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, newsletters and retention programs. You will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy. You will also assist in defining company’s audience targeting strategy, testing methodology and measurement of email marketing effectiveness, and assist in the development of tools, processes and frameworks to further best practices and deliver cutting edge email marketing programs.
What you will be doing:
- Understand the requirements of Marketing stakeholders and work with technical teams to ensure the system(s) can deliver on those requirements.
- Create automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer lifecycle digital marketing programs (both campaigns and journeys).
- Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices.
- Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of email programs.
- Report on the delivery of email campaigns and journeys as well as provide insight for optimization.
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices.
- Keep management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives.
- Work within Marketing Services and with the IT team on projects that span marketing technologies and other systems (i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Google Analytics)
- Test new fields and other system updates/changes to ensure that the business use cases and requirements are met, includes data validation to ensure that the values in the field are correct
- Work on special projects and serve as the SME on the marketing systems across the organization
- Audit and recommend best practices for marketing automation, oversee integration upgrades, troubleshoot issues and identify new technology enhancements to incorporate
- Keep Marketing Automation documentation current - including naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
What we need from you:
- 3 to 5 years of experience implementing and managing segmentation, campaigns, and journeys, preferably using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Marketing Cloud AMPScript familiarity & experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time and project management are critical skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and creative problem solving.
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation.
- Ability to think strategically while also able to “roll up your sleeves” and do the hands-on work necessary to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to, and drive change.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who both works well within a team and independently
- Certification with Salesforce and marketing automation tools a plus.
- HTML and Adobe Photoshop skills a plus
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).