Manager, CRM Marketing - Hybrid Opportunity
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Bright Horizon’s is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Marketing Manager to join our CRM Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for supporting marketing programs for Bright Horizon’s clients and client employees. This individual will focus on the implementation of marketing and communications strategies meant to promote the use of all Bright Horizon’s services. This role executes on projects and oversees relevant systems to ensure high-quality brand communications and brand representation across a wide range of marketing initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own strategic development and execution of client and client employee campaigns and marketing journeys to drive adoption and use of Bright Horizons programs
- Provide direction on marketing data needs and requirements for marketing journeys, working with key groups in CRM, Product Marketing, Reporting, IT, and Operations
- Author creative briefs and oversee creation of templates and customized print and digital marketing communications for promoting benefit programs and events to clients and client employees
- Partner with report team to set KPIs and report out on campaign, journey, and digital program performance to inform future plans and optimizations
- Collaborate with CRM and other Marketing teams to ensure content visibility and consistent promotion across audience segments and platforms
- Develop understanding of the Bright Horizons platforms and services to create an engaging, solutions-oriented approach to marketing campaigns and collateral
- Work closely with Creative Services, Client Relations, Marketing Automation, IT, and Marketing Operations teams to ensure goals are met
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience with background in SaaS, higher education marketing, marketing automation, and print-on-demand systems preferred
- Ability to provide creative and strategic campaign direction
- Strong project management skills; results-oriented and highly motivated
- Detail-oriented with high standards for quality and strong organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in diverse work environments
- Ability to work on projects and take initiative on ideas with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a team environment as well as in an individual setting
- Functions effectively under pressure and maintains a sense of humor
- Willing to adjust roles and responsibilities to meet the needs of an evolving and fast growing marketing organization
- Knowledgeable and adept at Microsoft OS, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to delivering high-quality work consistently
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).