Client Marketing Associate-Remote
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
The Client Marketing Associate role allows you to leverage your expertise in marketing service and communications. Your primary role will be to manage intake of all marketing requests from our client relationship partners and ensure completion. In short you make great marketing projects happen and help reinforce our internal and external partnerships. You are a doer and like to keep things moving in an organized way.
You will join a highly motivated and proactive client marketing team whose partnership ensures client teams are successful. You are organized and can deliver on critical marketing requests with diligence and a can-do attitude. As a first stop for marketing support requests, you will be part of team who keep revenue and service excellence top of mind. You will help organize the client marketing requests and ensure that all details are met.
What you will do:
· Support the client relationship and sales teams to drive revenue in our clients by delivering on marketing requests to drive benefits awareness and employee enrollment.
· Deliver excellent service to our partners defined by problem solving, proactive solution orientation, a great attitude and impact.
· Deliver service and operational related activities such as providing service to internal partners via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence.
· Drive marketing projects from beginning to end through good communication, project management and collaboration.
· Collect and deliver feedback from marketing projects to continuously improve our processes, marketing programs and overall products.
· Assess and report on marketing performance for all Client Engagement activities including email campaigns, shared and client-specific webinars, events, and other client engagement programs, to inform future activities.
· Develop positive ongoing relationships across Bright Horizons, the marketing functional areas and client Relations (account management) teams.
What do you bring to the role:
· A great can-do attitude, hustle and a willingness to keep growing and learning.
· 3-5 years professional experience
· Strong project management skills; results-oriented and highly motivated
· Strong cross-functional communications skillset
· Thrives in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Flexible mindset. Be able to adjust quickly to changing project priorities.
· Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality. Strong organizational skills required. Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to delivering high-quality work consistently.
· Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, print-on-demand systems, and providing creative direction preferred. Experience with Monday.com or other project management applications is helpful.
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sick Leave
#indccCompensation Range: $55,000 per year
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).