Product Analyst (REMOTE)
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Reporting to the Senior Director, Client Reporting, the Product Analyst will help analyze and synthesize data for reporting to clients and to help stakeholders gain insights needed to make the best product development decisions.
- Own responsibility for the Back-Up Care’s reporting, including gathering requirements from stakeholders, managing development, ensuring quality, and handling report customization.
- Perform ad hoc SQL queries to help the Product Team make data-driven decisions
- Moderate Usability Testing sessions and synthesize the data from those sessions to help inform better UX design decisions
- Work with Program/Operations partners, in conjunction with Business Intelligence, to help provide data-driven insights, while appropriately communicating the constraints of this information where necessary
- Help the Product team creatively solve problems in innovative ways through knowledge of our data and applications
Decision Making Authority
- Receives limited direction and exercises independent judgment within the scope of their role
- Regularly required to influence function or department
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of and experience with data warehouse, databases, and general data structure preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL and experience with data visualization in Excel
- Role can be based out of either a Bright Horizons home office (Newton, MA) or remote. Occasional travel will be required at a maximum twice a year
Remote, Hybrid, or Newton, MA
This role has the following employment benefits:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The annual compensation for this role is $67,500-$90,000
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).