Marketing Automation Specialist-Hybrid
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
As a Marketing Specialist, you will support the team on customer and prospect-facing email marketing programs covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, newsletters, and retention programs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy.
Bright Horizons is a leading education and care company, trusted by families and employers around the world for high-quality child care and early education, back-up care, and workplace education. We partner with some of the world’s best companies to provide services that help employees perform their best and support families to thrive both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing:
- The Marketing Automation Specialist is a Hybrid role based out of Newton, MA.
- Understand the requirements of Marketing stakeholders and work with technical teams to ensure the system(s) can deliver on those requirements
- Create automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer lifecycle digital marketing campaigns. Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices
- Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns. Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of email programs
- Report on the delivery of email campaigns and journeys as well as provide insight for optimization
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices. Keep management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives
- Work within Marketing Services and with the IT team on projects that span marketing technologies and other systems (i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, Google Analytics)
- Recommend best practices for marketing automation, email build process, and troubleshoot issues. Perform render testing across devices and email clients to check for email rendering across different ISPs
What we need from you:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Campaign).
- HTML and some basic coding knowledge is preferred. Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data is preferred
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple stakeholders. Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time and project management are critical skills.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
Life at Bright Horizons:
Our home office employees support all facets of our business — and no matter which department you join, you’ll be part of a passionate team doing work that makes a difference in the lives of children and families.
Our people are the heart of our company. Because we’re as committed to our own employees as we are to the clients we serve, our collaborative workplaces are designed to grow careers and support personal lives. Here, you’ll find traditional perks (health insurance, 401(k), PTO, and flex spending) plus child care discounts, education assistance, and so much more. Join us to experience how we support our people to realize their passion, possibilities, and purpose both at work and at home. All in a workplace where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).