Associate Media Director
CTP is growing and currently looking for an Associate Media Director. This is a job for strategic thinkers, creative collaborators and Excel lovers, so a nice mix of hyper-organized and open-mindedness is a must. And third, despite swimming eyeballs deep in spreadsheets every day, we need people who can see well past the numbers and look for the human solution to every challenge. Humanity is our jam here, and if it’s yours too, perhaps together we’re a formula for success.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE:
- Develop strong relationships with clients and media partners
- Identify opportunities that align with client campaign goals
- Manage negotiations for high value and/or complex media packages
- Allocate budgets across media channels to meet client objectives
- Promote healthy relationships amongst team members and be adaptable to ever changing needs of the agency and team
- Manage the flow of client media-related issues - create solutions and resolve problems
- Act as a mentor for professional growth within the media team
- Compile and organize media performance report data
- Manage day-to-day program execution with high attention to detail
- Manage invoices and weekly/monthly reconciliation
- Participate and support Media Director in new business
HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
We will not consider resumes that don’t meet the following requirements:
- Associate Media Director: 8 years relevant agency experience
- Ability to be in our Boston office 2x/week
- Extremely proficient in Excel
- Experience trafficking in Google Ad Manager (formerly known as DCM)
- Experience in social media buying: Meta, Twitter Linkedin
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of offline media: TV, Radio, Print, OOH
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of digital media: Programmatic, Display, Mobile, Video, Paid Search, Native, etc.
- Familiarity with Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Accounting preferred
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Due to the high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.