Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing programs for multiple clients. As a key member of our agency, you will work closely with clients to understand their business objectives, develop tailored digital marketing plans, and execute campaigns to drive measurable results.
- Execute digital marketing programs that encompass social media, email marketing, content marketing, and other relevant channels to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Collaborate with client teams to develop social media content calendars and execute results-driven social media strategies.
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, X and TikTok.
- Create written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across various digital channels.
- Engage with social followers and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Monitor, measure and analyze performance of digital channels..
- Review analytics and create monthly and quarterly reports on key metrics.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to provide updates, gather feedback, and ensure alignment on digital marketing strategies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Passion for storytelling and visual communications.
- Proficiency with major digital marketing channels and social media tools (Meta Business Suite, SproutSocial, MailChimp, HubSpot, etc). Paid social experience a plus.
- Proficiency with photo and video editing tools (Canva, Adobe)
- Ability to monitor and understand digital marketing trends and how it impacts clients
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Impeccable communication and time management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Interact and collaborate professionally with colleagues at all levels
- Must have the ability to work in our Boston office a least 2x/week (Tuesday/Wednesday)
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.