Manager Industry Sales, Financial Services, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in the Banking industry.
- 10 years of experience in the sales industry across a global customer base.
- Experience in management consulting at a strategy consulting firm.
- Experience in promoting cloud computing technologies to large organizations across geographies.
- Knowledge of platform-as-a-service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), Data and Networking technologies, the global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the target industry segment.
- Knowledge of various cloud technologies to drive technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Ability to grow the business on a global scale and broad expertise in the target industry segment.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead business engagements, with Financial Service and Insurance (FSI) customers across APAC, with transformational industry goals and differentiated Google One solutions partnership, to accelerate customer digital transformation and drive partnerships.
- Build delivery aspects orchestrating a broad set of internal and external stakeholders. Including Account Chief Technology Office, Chief Revenue officer, Service creation leads and engineering, Google One Partnership teams, Customer Experience team.
- Be accountable for ongoing relationships and future business growth across the account, by creating and driving innovative business engagements, focused on achieving growth.
- Drive and co-create solutions in the existing account(s) based on industry, customer, and technology trends.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?