Google Workspace New Business Sales Specialist, Enterprise
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Cambridge, MA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA.
Remote location(s): Connecticut, USA; Florida, USA; Maine, USA; North Carolina, USA; Rhode Island, USA; South Carolina, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Software-as-a-service (SaaS), or Collaboration and Productivity tools sales.
- Experience in managing Enterprise or Corporate accounts with sales cycles.
- 11 years of experience building business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Ability to work through and with a reseller ecosystem to scale the business.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Ability to build relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional or matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and analytical-thinking skills.
- Excellent account management skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Workspace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s productivity, collaboration, and content management suite of applications.
As a Google Workspace Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for maintenance and expansion of Workspace business across your region. You'll create strategies and provide insights on applying Google Workspace solutions to enterprises. You will build a pipeline and work with the account teams to build out customer solutions and establish partnerships. You will work with partners to increase account growth and territory business growth. You will work with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful business plans.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000-$190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, guide long-term direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with wider Google Account teams to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Workspace. Work with Field Sales Executives, Business Development, and Customer Engineers as a member of the team.
- Deliver against assigned business and growth goals while prioritizing customer experience. Increase the level of referenceability of accounts in the market.
- Maintain and grow current Workspace accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing workspace opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Lead agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?