Global Partner Business Development Manager, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA.
Remote location(s): California, USA; Colorado, USA; Nevada, USA.
- 15 years of experience in strategy consulting, enterprise sales or business development.
- 5 years of experience in the role of global partner management for Global System Integrator (SI) partnerships for a leading technology company.
- Experience with public cloud solutions and services in the enterprise segment.
- MBA or Master's degree in a technical field.
- Knowledge of the cloud services landscape and ability to provide industry insights.
- Skills in translating data and trends into strategies and compelling messages.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $205,000-$301,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Engage C-level stakeholders, foster relationships between Google leaders and partner executives.
- Develop well thought out business plans with a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and specific goals for growing pipeline, wins and consumption.
- Create compelling offerings and go-to-market initiatives with the partner by quantifying opportunities and making a business case for investments, as necessary.
- Define, track and analyze performance against specific measures of success for quantifiable, tangible progress.
- Collaborate and align with cross-functional stakeholders across both Google and the partner organization for maximum impact and to build a long-term partnership.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?