Technical Program Manager, Insight Data Analysis
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 5 years of experience in program/project management.
- Experience with data analytics tools and reporting platforms.
- Experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Experience with SQL.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Excellent investigative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and executive leadership stakeholder management skills.
About the job
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address issues from data driven to improve the user experience and quality.
- Design and build tools or dashboards to accelerate the data analysis process.
- Organize and analyze insight data and survey feedback to be metrics.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets for quality improvement projections.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?