Business Systems Analyst, Supply Planning, Devices and Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience implementing supply chain planning and collaboration solutions using industry-standard planning tools.
- Experience building integrated supply chain systems from end-to-end (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support).
- Experience with Bill of Materials (BOM), prioritization rules, allocation planning, postponement, or ERP integrations with other systems.
- 12 years of experience in systems deployment.
- Experience with planning tools (e.g., JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, o9, e2open, or SAP IBP).
- Ability to work with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
About the job
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will help drive supply planning, collaboration capabilities, and processes. You will provide recommendations for system designs and partner with external technology providers/internal product teams for Google’s Hardware Supply Chain. In this role, you will also influence solution design to solve supply chain business problems using industry practices.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $118,000-$172,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop an understanding of Devices and Services, supply chain planning, and collaboration processes and metrics.
- Partner with the business to define comprehensive business requirements and make the business case for applications or features that support operations.
- Participate in systems programs and be responsible for execution and delivery of tasks on programs.
- Partner with internal engineering teams in the development and testing of systems solutions and coordination with 3rd-party software providers.
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems using IT and software engineering practices.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?