Strategic Partner Sales Manager, Fitbit
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Reston, VA, USA.
Remote location(s): District of Columbia, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Management, Exercise Physiology, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in the healthcare and public sector.
- 3 years of experience leading meetings with C-suite leadership.
- Experience in a direct selling or partnership sales in the US Public Sector vertical with a focus on healthcare or wellbeing.
- 5 years of experience with medical and wearables technologies, and digital therapeutics.
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization, presenting to multiple audiences including leadership and C-suite teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other sales tools to conduct business and host virtual and in-person meetings to support growth of the business.
- Ability to work with differing priorities, multiple projects, virtual teams, and partners.
- Excellent communication, leadership, collaboration, and management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
About the job
Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS) delivers leading wearable devices, software, and services to business-to-business (B2B) enterprise customers through exceptional healthcare and wellbeing partners to drive healthy behavior change. Our solutions motivate and engage people across the entire spectrum of care, from wellness and prevention to chronic condition management. Partnering with Google will expand our resources and global platform, and we will be able to accelerate innovation in the wearables category to scale faster, and make health even more accessible to everyone.
As a Strategic Partner Sales Manager, you will enthusiastically engage with the industry leading healthcare and wellbeing partners to drive growth and expansion of our business in the public sector. You are skilled at identifying and engaging partners and unique opportunities to land the business and support results though our better together approach. You have a passion for health and wellbeing and constant desire to study the industry, competitive landscape, and research publications impacting our business, our partners, and their clients.
In this role, you will engage with industry leading partners to drive growth of business. You will be responsible for accelerating business growth with new business for the FHS Partner Channel with the government. You will be motivated to work with minimal guidance, detail-oriented, and accustomed to delivering complex solutions to the public sector. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment and be effective in managing multiple work streams to deliver on the business goals. You’ll strive for excellence in your daily work by maintaining a customer-centric focus and a team-oriented approach.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000-$215,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Evaluate the government market for opportunities, identifying and developing business cases for the optimal partnering options for direct and partnered relationships to support employees, personnel and Veterans.
- Prospect new opportunities with the government and partners, build a qualified pipeline for individual books of business to meet/exceed quarterly and yearly business goals.
- Lead and develop negotiating strategies and positions by analyzing overall direct and partnership opportunity and integration considerations against partners’ needs and goals. Lead all stages of the sales process to close the contract and implement a successful launch.
- Act as a trusted leader to ensure partners voice, opinions, ideas, feedback, and goals are being conveyed and heard back into Fitbit Health Solutions.
- Work in collaboration with marketing on demand generation, event planning, and communication strategies to meet growth expectations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?