Security Sales Specialist, Google Cloud (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or Google Cloud space.
- 5 years of experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience in starting a territory from scratch, understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Experience across value added resellers, managed security service providers, managed detection response and/or global system integrator.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cyber-security and Google Cloud.
- Ability to build continuous relationships, promoting to C-level executives across security and IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption, leading to customer expansion.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem solving skills.
About the job
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan, and promote Security products in your territory to new and existing Security customers, meeting or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipelines, managing cycles, from lead generation to customer on-boarding.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Google Cloud Platform, Customer Success, Channels, and Product and Engineering teams to understand the customer and provide excellent prospect and customer experience.
- Represent Google Cloud Security in regional forecasts, all hands and team meetings. Serve as stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, and timely forecasting and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
- Recruit and develop relationships with National Partners, Value Added Resellers (VARs), Global System Integrator, and local Managed Security Service Providers. Support pipeline development, joint sales engagements and go-to-market plans.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?