Business Development Program Manager, Google Cloud, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (Chinese)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, 1 year of experience in Program management, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Program or Project Management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently.
- 2 years of experience in defining key success measures and tracking progress in evolving the programs based on building dashboards and critical analysis.
- Experience in developing sales programs at scale.
- Experience in running programs to predict customer actions.
- Ability to be a professional and positive team player.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
students and industry professionals with disabilities and vocation support
candidates with a certificate issued by government. Participants will
receive on-the-job-training and work on a range of projects. gReach
Associates will be placed in teams across the business such as Device and Services, Software, Advertising Sales, User Support, Market HR, and Google Cloud.
- Potential prospective targets for new acquisition and risk as well as
promote/upgrade/cross sell target accounts for existing customers
- Other suitable Programs to support GCP Sales team priorities
- You are a confident and polished leader comfortable with working across multiple stakeholders with accounts at scale. You have extremely strong investigative and presentation skills and experience in running campaigns and programs to predict customer behavior and set action/impact priorities. You have a commitment to delivering on the Google Cloud promise to these customers by providing them with the best possible experience.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage execution of sales campaigns, through content creation, contact/account, quantitative measurement design, enablement, execution by Sales teams, and delivering reporting and insights.
- Lead Google Cloud acquisition cross sell initiatives to drive customer demand and maximize growth, lead programmatic and scalable renewals programs for Google Workspace existing customers.
- Partner with regional Cloud Sales teams, Google Workspace, Product Management, Cloud Marketing and other stakeholders across strategy, business intelligence, partners and more to align cross-functional team efforts on the campaign plans.
- Adapt and solve various data and technical issues to consistently and rapidly improve processes to make it easy for sellers to spend time with the right prospects and customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?