Industry Head, Large Customer Sales (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in media, marketing, brand management, or advertising sales.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- MBA degree.
- Experience in consulting.
- Experience in sales/operations management and strategic planning.
- Experience in leading Sales teams and other managers effectively.
- Excellent presence in a regional marketplace with an extensive list of relationships.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Head, you will lead and coach high-performing Account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and to subsequently deliver measurable solutions. You also work with the Sales Leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take a problem solving approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage a team and work with the regional Sales teams to develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Analyze client performance and develop solid strategic plans for clients.
- Collaborate and consult with customers, increase the client and agency base, and optimize business growth.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?