Product Marketing Specialist, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (장애인 채용)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technology marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, or in an agency.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently.
- Experience in digital marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related fields.
- Experience leading projects involving fast-moving timelines, simultaneously moving parts, and multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of Google products and the technology industry.
- Ability to take an entrepreneurial approach and take initiative to resolve challenges.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to develop and understand strategy.
About the job
- Develop messaging, collateral, events, and business strategies aimed at acquiring customers or partners, increasing engagement with them, and measuring the efficacy of programs.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer and advertiser behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle.
- Oversee the process of marketing content creation such as case studies, website copy, blog posts, email paths, and own the social media and owned/operated activity calendar.
- Support the localization of our product marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing, cross-functional, and external agency stakeholders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?