Data Analytics Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
- 7 years of experience in promoting analytics, data warehousing, or data management software
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy
- Experience executing commercial and legal agreements with procurement, legal, and business teams
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and accompanying plans for implementation
- Experience with market leading Business Intelligence (BI) front-end, data analytics middleware, or back-end data warehouse technologies
- Understanding of data analytics technology stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark, Columnar data warehouses, data streaming, ETL and data governance, predictive analytics, data science framework, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Data and Analytics offerings (BigQuery, Looker, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, etc.)
- Effective at engaging and influencing executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in data and analytics
- Excellent business judgment and analytics skills, using data to inform decisions and influence stakeholders
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will build an understanding of our customers' businesses and bring expertise to executive-level relationships to help them deliver their strategies.You will leverage expertise promoting data analytics and work with account teams, customer engineering, and partners to ensure customer outcomes with a focus on resellers and ISVs. You will have knowledge of the Google Cloud Data and Analytics Portfolio, including BigQuery, Looker, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, and more
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Own numbers and calibrate the business against the objectives and key results, accurately forecasting and reporting the state of the business for the assigned territory
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, influencing long-term strategic direction
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key industries. Focus on building accounts
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Data and Analytics solutions, articulating key solution differentiation and measurable business impacts
- Work with Google account and technical teams to develop and drive pipelines, and provide expertise. Develop go-to-market (GTM) efforts with Google Cloud Platform partners
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?