Corporate Field Sales Representative, Digital Native Customers
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in the technology industry with Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) products and platforms.
- Experience with direct client management.
- Experience building and managing customer relationships with technology platforms.
- Experience working in the mid-market segment with digital native goal accounts.
- Ability to work towards business goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with developer audiences,IT, and business leaders.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll advocate for the Cloud Platform, promoting technology for business innovation. You'll introduce Google Cloud Platform to customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage/build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to effectively position Google Cloud Platform solutions using strategic value-based solution proposals, references and analyst data.
- Work with the wider Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and to provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during submission, pilot test, legal review, and procurement. Keep records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?