Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-To-Business (B2B) software company.
- 10 years of experience in technical sales.
- 10 years of experience promoting technology solutions in cloud infrastructure.
- Experience managing partners with implementation projects including global system integrator and packaged software vendors.
- Experience in commercial and legal discussions, working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Experience in leveraging C-level relationships with executives.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
In this role, you will be leading the growth strategy for a business group for strategic customers and partners. You will leverage experience engaging with executives to build on existing relationships and establish relationships in new areas. You will be invested in the customer's industry, technical issues, financial models, and broader business goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build executive relationships within assigned territory, conducting regular business reviews, and aligning peer executives to drive long term alignment and support account business strategy.
- Collaborate with Customer Engineer and Partner teams to establish, document, and lead a strategy for generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Build new customer products on Google Cloud, and oversee cloud migrations, while supporting customer business initiatives, identifying partnership opportunities, and providing delivery services to ensure outcomes are achieved.
- Provide accurate modeling, contributing to team account planning, executive briefings, and overall team success.
- Develop understanding of the customer’s business, including their SaaS product portfolio, technology strategy, financial structure, customer base, vertical market offering, and engaging landscape.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?