Cloud Data Migration Consultant, Google Cloud
For Mexico, only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico.
- Experience delivering digital transformation projects to global organizations.
- Experience in program management, client service, or management consulting.
- Experience managing client relationships at executive level, with a focus on communicating technical concepts to audiences.
- Cloud certification.
- Experience in customer-facing cloud migration, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions and working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer-base.
- Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization.
- Understanding of the cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Services Delivery team is responsible for effectively introducing Google’s clients to Google Cloud Platform and to Google Workspace, and assisting them from inception to production. We deliver product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments. We solve technical problems, including infrastructure migration, network optimization, security best practices, and more.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of Google Cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers throughout the engagement.
- Lead the program management of multifunctional Google Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance/verification, tracking/reporting, and risk/mitigation planning.
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for accounts and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
- Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Manage the deployment of cloud-based, distributed, virtualized infrastructure solutions according to customer requirements and implementation best practices.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?