Security Sales Specialist, VirusTotal (Hindi)
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 5 years of experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Ability to speak and write in Hindi fluently to communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market from India.
- Experience starting a territory from scratch, and understanding of the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution of market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to build relationships and promote to executives across security and IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize business activity with the attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently to communicate with internal stakeholders both regionally and globally.
- Excellent investigative, problem-solving, communication, presentation and listening skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will help us grow our VirusTotal cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with new and existing customers. You will work with customers to deliver business value, demonstrate product functionality and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply impact and the impact of the team as a whole.
- Manage security products and work with security customers. Construct and execute a territory development plan.
- Develop and drive pipelines, manage cycles, from lead generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction. Act as an advisor to the account.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels and Product and Engineering teams and provide prospect and customer experience.
- Represent VirusTotal in regional forecasts and team meetings. Serve as stakeholder to regional Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate and timely forecasting and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?