Industry Sales Specialist, Telco, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in telco industry.
- 10 years of experience in a customer-facing role in enterprise strategy and business development, translating enterprise customer needs into solutions.
- Experience in management consulting in a strategy consulting firm.
- Experience in promoting cloud computing technologies to organizations across geographies.
- Understanding of platform-as-a-service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), data and networking technologies, global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the industry segment.
- Understanding of various cloud technologies working together to drive technology adoption within the existing account base.
- Ability to grow a business through the broad expertise in the industry segment.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead business engagements with Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and boards of retail customers, with an industry goal and a Google solution partnership to accelerate customer digital transformation.
- Manage accounts with full responsibility of the account across solution delivery aspects.
- Be accountable for ongoing relationships and future business growth across the account, by creating and driving business engagements focused on achieving growth at scale.
- Drive and scale existing solutions in the selected accounts and co-create solutions based on Industry, customer and technology trends.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?