Program Manager II, Supply Chain, Data Center Planning
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in capacity planning, integrated resource planning, or operations planning.
- 2 years of experience in program or project management.
- 2 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience in spreadsheets and working with large volumes of complex data.
- Understanding of cloud technology and data center environments.
- Familiarity with SQL.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Design and deliver program communication plans in collaboration with program stakeholders.
- Determine phasing and metrics associated with program life-cycle that address continuous improvement in close collaboration with program stakeholders.
- Determine and collect data required to execute and govern programs. Maintain project trackers and status reports, identify and execute on program tasks.
- Execute change management requirements that are identified by program stakeholders.
- Build relationships with program stakeholders, including managing expectations of program stakeholders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?