Program Manager, Alphabet Regulatory Response, Investigations, and Strategy
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple timelines and projects
- Ability to be process-oriented and highly organized to manage complex matters/cases and multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines (e.g., trial, hearing preparation, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate issues, and solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and influence others
- Ability to see the big picture and make connections across teams and issues, with excellent business judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in, and/or some familiarity with, government inquiries or litigation matters
About the job
20th century laws don't always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for working with some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you're a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you address unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Partner with legal counsel, product teams, and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive tasks, share information, and implement project management principles upon our large and complex matters (i.e., litigation, internal investigations and regulatory requests). Manage intake, assessment of tasks, tracking deadlines to aid in the investigation and execution of regulatory response, cross-functional stakeholder management, day-to-day operational support (e.g., discovery data/document support), and final submission approval.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement initiatives and knowledge management projects. Help develop and socialize best practices.
- Identify bottlenecks and field escalations to stakeholders, and assist with providing internal recommendations.
- Facilitate large, global, cross-functional working groups and influence a broad range of stakeholders including executives.
- Facilitate critical decision making while also managing timelines.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?