Field Sales Representative, Financial Services
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise B2B software company, selling to enterprise accounts or equivalent industry leadership experience
- Experience in the financial services industry (e.g., Mortgage, Retail, Institutional) or selling into Financial Services at the C- level
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software while exceeding business goals or equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with large complex commercial and legal agreements within Procurement, Legal, and Business teams
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customers technical leads to inventory existing software estates, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will manage our enterprise accounts by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer’s challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using the knowledge of products to help share the capabilities of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Act as a trusted advisor and add value by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business, including Google Partners, to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global accounts with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all sales-related activities.
- Define and create go-to-market (GTM) plays focused on end customer value including decks, demos, and training.
- Serve as an overlay leader for several key accounts leading strategy, forecasting, and other core operational tasks.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?