Security Sales Specialist, VirusTotal (Japanese Speaking)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
For Singapore, Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Tokyo, Japan; Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in sales in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 2 years of experience with clients in enterprise cybersecurity or IT.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently in order to effectively communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market, who will be from Japan.
- Experience starting a territory from scratch, and understanding of the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to build strong and continuous relationships, and communicate with executives across security and IT business units.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity, and ensure customer success and adoption that leads to customer expansion.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in order to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders both regionally and globally.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will help us grow our VirusTotal cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with new and existing customers. You will work with customers to deliver true business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole.
- Construct and implement an effective territory development plan. Manage Security products in the territory and work with Security customers to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, managing cycles, from lead generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction. Act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the needs of the customer and provide excellent prospects and customer experience.
- Represent VirusTotal in regional forecasts, and company and team meetings. Serve as a stakeholder to regional cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, and timely forecasting and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?