Administrative Business Partner, Data Center (Fixed-Term)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology or international environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Experience in project management and delivering high standards of work.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and integrity given the sensitive nature of the scope.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with keen attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports, and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Act as office manager for the campus, acting as the main point of contact for on-site partner teams.
- Provide administrative support to site leadership (e.g., calendaring, meeting prioritization, note taking, expenses, trips, etc.).
- Improve and define processes and procedures and manage projects of different levels.
- Organize internal events and external events. Oversee budget and community affairs budget.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?