Global Partner Marketing Manager, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Marketing field, or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of experience in technology marketing, with a focus on partner marketing, communications, program management, and demand generation.
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing global marketing programs.
- Experience marketing with cloud computing enterprise software, virtualization, application development, containers, and developer-oriented products.
- Experience leading and managing customer reference programs and/or marketing incentives programs.
- Experience building global, scaleable partner programs.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer's journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
In this role, you will own key initiatives end-to-end including the customer references program which spotlights marque customer and partner stories across the market, and components of our marketing funds portfolio.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Own goals and strategy across partner and customer reference programs, working closely with stakeholders to set goals, source, publish, and amplify stories.
- Tell stories in unique and compelling ways, include video, social snippets, and blogs, track success metrics.
- Own program management and communications across marketing funds programs. Manage cross-functional team relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Develop program timelines, project plans, and manage deliverables to ensure successful execution of marketing funds programs.
- Manage cross-functional team relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors, including Creative, Content, Legal, Finance, and Product Marketing teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?