Account Manager, Corporate Customers, Google Cloud
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a quota carrying technology sales role.
- Experience in direct client sales/management for enterprise solutions.
- Experience with developing partnerships and managing stakeholders.
- Experience with leading strategic initiatives, structuring, and coordinating agreements.
- Knowledge of the local market in Queensland.
- Ability to leverage relationships with multiple executives.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you'll advocate for the Google Cloud Platform, promoting technology for business innovation. You will introduce Google Cloud Platform to Corporate and Next Generation Enterprise customers, and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. You will be developing the market in Queensland.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to effectively position Google Cloud Platform solutions using strategic value-based solution proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Work with Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop, drive pipeline, provide guidance, and work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during submission, pilot test, legal review, and procurement, and provide quarterly business projections.
- Utilize sales engineering and marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas.
- Travel to customer meetings as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?