Business Intelligence Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Toronto, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada.
- 7 years of experience selling Business Intelligence (BI) offerings.
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy.
- Experience prospecting for, proposing, and closing solutions in a specialist capacity.
- Experience working with sales developers and customer’s technical leads to build business cases for transformation and the plan for implementation.
- Experience at engaging and collaborating with executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in BI.
- Experience executing commercial and legal agreements with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Experience and understanding of the Data Analytics (DA) technology stack.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud DA offerings, especially BigQuery.
- Excellent business judgment and analytics skills, using data to inform decisions and stakeholders.
- Comfortable presenting to executives or C-level executives with a customer.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Business Intelligence Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for growing our Business Intelligence business by building and expanding relationships with customers. In this role, you will build relationships with both Cloud Data Analytics Sales Specialists (DASS), Field Sales Representatives (FSRs), Customer Developers, and customers. You will develop relationships with external customer stakeholders, identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole. You'll partner with internal the Google Cloud Product (GCP) sales teams to grow their Business Intelligence (BI) businesses and lead overall value for GCP.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
For United States applicants: The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Own your number, calibrate the business against the Objectives and Key Results, and accurately forecast and report the state of the business for your territory.
- Build executive relationships with customers as the Business Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, lead strategic direction for your customers as well as the Google Cloud Data Analytics Sales Specialists, Field Sales Representatives, and Customer Developers.
- Develop and execute account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across verticals.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Business Intelligence solutions, and articulate solution differentiators and the measurable business impact.
- Work with Google Account and technical teams to develop a pipeline and provide expertise. Execute sales plans and related efforts with the Cloud teams and Partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?