Product Operation Analyst, Google Nest
- Experience in operations or strategy consulting.
- Experience in consumer electronics or smart home devices.
- Master's degree.
- Experience with partner relationship management.
- Experience launching services internationally, developing and executing growth campaigns.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for product category internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to monitor and scale performance campaigns through metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
About the job
Product and Business Strategy Leaders bring together teams across Google’s functions to help products execute optimally. Our team pushes Google to scale at key points that refine our products and infrastructure by executing efficiently, bringing solid business sense and sound judgment, and working effectively across organizational lines.
Our roles often include components of strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding new trends in the industry, building business plans), operations (e.g. running the cadence of organizations, connecting the operating lines between our functions), and communications. Our team partners with senior leadership to run important functions that cross-cut our existing organizations and deliver high impact projects. We help Engineers, PMs, UX, and all of our other functions to build amazing products that delight our users, and then get those products into their hands.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, define strategy and goal for Google service products, with focus on Nest Aware service.
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, CRM, Finance, and many other teams to execute on growth campaigns at scale.
- Partner with Analytics team to drive experimentation and success metrics on all growth campaigns.
- Identify growth opportunities and optimize the complex Nest Aware subscriber acquisition funnel.
- Manage key decisions from profit and loss viewpoint and drive operational excellence, continual business improvements, and scale.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?