Account Executive, New Business Sales
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant.
- Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic targets, and in developing associated agreements.
- Experience exceeding quota attainment.
- Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous team environment.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $85,500-$124,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Secure new Google Ads clients by presenting marketing solutions, and create relevant ad campaigns that maximize their returns.
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?