Digital Natives Sales Manager, Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in business technology sales.
- 3 years of experience in coaching, mentoring, and developing team members.
- 2 years of experience in people management and delivering sales results.
- Experience working with executive stakeholders in organizations.
- Experience in operations and managing Sales teams.
- Knowledge of presenting and analyzing sales performance data.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Digital Native Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building a team of sales representatives who will attract and onboard digital native mid-market customers to the Google Cloud Platform. You will work with executive sales leaders, customer engineering, and other support teams to develop and execute an acquisition strategy for multiple territories throughout Asia Pacific. You will also participate in all aspects of building a hyper-growth business (e.g., contributing strategy, identifying initiatives, assigning objectives, business planning, demand generation, customer engagement, etc.).
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Achieve team goals to maximize business growth by focusing on motivating, enabling, and developing the team to be successful. Manage regular forecasts and business reviews.
- Manage executive stakeholders through regular progress updates.
- Navigate ambiguity, prioritize among competing priorities, and learn Google Cloud systems, value propositions, and customer success stories.
- Communicate the business value and capabilities of Google Cloud Platform to engage and inspire executives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?