Data Analytics Sales Specialist, Looker, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Addison, TX, USA.
- 7 years of experience promoting analytics, data warehousing, or data management software
- Experience with planning, pitching, and launching a territory sales strategy
- Experience with commercial and legal agreements with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams
- Experience in working with engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases and accompanying plans for implementation
- Experience with market leading Business Intelligence (BI) front-end, data analytics middleware, or back-end data warehouse technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Data and Analytics offerings (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, etc.)
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start-to-finish sales and customer transformation strategy aligned to Data and Analytics
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Data Analytics Sales Specialist, you will lead go-to-market strategies and business plays, managing campaigns, and providing feedback to Product and Global Solutions Teams to inform our product solutions roadmap. You will serve as a solution executive within the direct enterprise sales organization. You will be the advisor to C-level and their executives to help shape their cloud and Data Analytics strategy and enable digital transformation. You will help customers improve their productivity and harness the power of the products to make their organizations more productive, collaborative, and available to their customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, influencing long-term strategic direction.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key industries, and focus on building accounts.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Data and Analytics solutions, articulating key solution differentiators and measurable business impacts.
- Work with Google accounts and technical teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide expertise, and develop Go-To-Market (GTM) efforts with Google Cloud Platform partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?