Customer Success Manager, Cloud Security
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in a customer facing role in the Cyber Security industry leading product deployment and adoption
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, executive clients, and key stakeholders within matrixed environments
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time as needed
- Experience working with operationalizing cyber threat intelligence, security operations, SIEM or SOAR
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through people, process, and technology transformation of building and operating cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge of Google Cloud security products
About the job
Mandiant (now a part of Google) is a recognized leader in cyber security expertise and has earned the trust of security professionals and company executives around the world. Our unique combination of renowned experience. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will complement the industry expertise, innovation and capabilities delivered through Mandiant Advantage to drive maximum business value aligned with customer business goals and objectives. You will foster and maintain strategic relationships with a portfolio of customers to drive adoption and engagement while identifying opportunities. You will serve as a trusted advisor and partner, providing subject matter expertise critical to the customers’ journey with Mandiant and Google Cloud Solutions. You will be responsible for helping customers architect, deploy and adopt Mandiant and Google cybersecurity solutions to continuously monitor and assess security control effectiveness and detect threats
Our team helps customers transform their organizations using Google Cloud’s security products and services, which now includes Mandiant. The team does this by ensuring that customers are able to maximize their investments in Mandiant Advantage, Chronicle, and other tools within the Google Cloud Security product suite
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems
- Steer the post-sales relationship by serving as the customer’s trusted advisor, providing portfolio and subject matter expertise to drive adoption aligned with customer objectives
- Lead all phases of the customer journey post-acquisition from onboarding through renewal
- Oversee customer support activities, serving in a critical issue management role when necessary
- Work closely with cross-functional sales teams and internal business partners to deliver customer outcomes, manage risk, and position cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?