Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (English)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in account management, marketing or brand management within the CPG/Financial Services/Telco/Management Consulting/Agency sector.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in sales managing a book of business, sales pipeline, and client stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and optimizing through any of Google Ads and/or DV360.
- Experience working cross-functionally, internally and externally, toward a strategic plan.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and stakeholders.
- Effective project management, people management and organizational skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will systematically build and cultivate relationships with customers to unlock incremental business through those relationships. Along with our partner teams (e.g., global business managers, insights analysts, specialists, platform teams, etc.), we develop scalable and leading edge solutions for customers in order to optimize advertising and maximize the use of Google products (e.g., Search, Video, Display, Mobile, etc.).
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage Google English speaking clients and work cross functionally with multiple teams internally.
- Plan and report on business and product adoption metrics internally.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their key business KPIs.
- Manage ongoing customer training in Google advertising tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?