Deal Desk Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions Integration
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Dublin, Ireland.
Remote location(s): Ireland.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Deal Desk/Finance/Sales Operations within SaaS companies.
- Experience in Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ in SaaS Quote-to-Cash (QTC) operational processes.
- Experience in a partner facing role and partnering with cross-functional teams including various Go-To-Market teams (e.g., Sales, Customer Success, Go-To-Market Operations), finance, and billing.
- Program Management certification or experience in accounting/finance professions.
- Knowledge of sales processes, deal structuring concepts for consumption, and subscription-based Google Cloud products.
- Process oriented, with demonstrated ability to streamline systems and process to support business growth.
About the job
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you will manage and respond to inbound cases from Field teams, identifying patterns of errors, and delivering regular sales training to reinforce best practices. In this role, you will comprehend process changes in support of acquisition integration activities, and accurately articulate Quote-to-Cash requirements to systems teams throughout the integration process. You will communicate with various stakeholders across Global Business Practices, Google Cloud, and other Google entities.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all quoting and agreement booking policies and processes to drive the overall agreement review process including quoting, product pricing, and documentation in Salesforce CRM.
- Support EMEA security sellers with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) generation for Mandiant SaaS and Services products in a fast-paced environment undergoing rapid process and policies change.
- Partner with Sales Strategy and Operations and Order Management to facilitate quarterly booking validation across products, ensure SaaS metrics fields (annual recurring business growth, discounting, new booking value, etc.), and reflect accurately.
- Help drive and enable operational excellence in all key aspects of the deal life cycle, including but not limited to areas such as key deal reviews, profitability, agreeements, sales training and enablement, executive partnerships, key account support.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?