Marketing Technology Platform Health Manager, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Kirkland, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with data analysis and data tools (e.g., SQL, MySQL, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience working with systems design or product design.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, communicating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems.
- Experience with agile project management.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.
- Excellent technical acumen, project management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Within Global Growth and Demand (GGD), the purpose of the Demand Operations and Marketer Enablement team is to empower marketers and sellers with technologies, tools and operational excellence that accelerates sustainable, efficient growth for Google Cloud. Our key priorities are to empower exceptional marketing through technology and drive scale and efficiency.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000-$166,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of marketing systems and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Identify and consult on opportunities to make our platform more robust (e.g., updated launch processes, architecture changes), in partnership with our marketing operations and engineering teams.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams, like operations and engineering, to find ways to improve the platform and drive high-quality production.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, marketing, and customer organizations on marketing platform health.
- Communicate the results of complex investigations to a diverse stakeholder group of technical and non-technical audiences.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?