Technical Account Manager, Google Nest
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working on tech products or services in the technology industry.
- Experience working directly with customer or partner companies to launch products.
- Experience with IoT devices in a technical capacity.
- Knowledge of different communication protocols used for controlling smart home devices.
- Technical ability to support partners mobile integrations.
- Ability to manage C-level relationships or acquire the right resources to navigate these conversations.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese or Korean fluently.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing solutions and managing relationships with various external partners. You will lead deployments, implementations, and integrations of a variety of verticals of Google Home platform. From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you will address partner needs.
The Google Nest team focuses on hardware, software, and services for the home, ranging from Nest thermostats to Nest smart displays. The Google Nest team develops, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make users’ homes more helpful. Our mission is the helpful home: to create a home that cares for the people inside it and the world around it.
- Act as a liaison between clients and our technical staff, lead deployments, implementations, and integrations of a variety of our product lines. Act as the resident expert that addresses partner needs, from monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code.
- Work with external partners especially through the early phase (i.e., kickoff call and drive the onboarding process) and work within tight timelines and changing requirements to accomplish a clear launch timeline, track milestones and dependencies internally and externally.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for the partners, support issue triages and feature integration, and bring the partner feedback to the internal teams.
- Oversee a certification program and monitor partner product quality.
- Build samples and documentations to support partner integrations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?