2023 Summer Student Associate, gReach Program for People with Disabilities, Google Ad Sales (장애인 채용)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD program in any field.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently.
- Experience in digital marketing, sales, consulting, or business development.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be an independent thinker.
- Ability to take on strategic and challenging business problems.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Interest in the internet and in Google’s technology and business.
About the job
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests, skills, and will receive on-the-job-training and work on a range of projects for 6 months in Summer of 2023.
- Learn and acquire skills on how to develop Google's proposition in the dynamic industry of advertising.
- Develop relationships with clients and partners, or identify opportunities and solutions to support their growth.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?