Apigee Sales Specialist, Small/Medium Business, Google Cloud
- Experience in sales promoting SaaS based solutions.
- Experience building relationships and operating in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with cloud technology.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German or French fluently.
- Ability to articulate the Google Cloud value proposition.
- Ability to become an expert in API management.
- Ability to grow in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Apigee Sales Specialist, you will craft a story for customers looking to begin their journey with Google around API Security, App Integration, and manage API Platform offerings. You will be the subject matter expert on the Apigee family of products in the region and will partner with the Small/Medium Business (SMB) Sales team on qualifying and working with Apigee and App Integration customers. You'll work with customers, engage with partners and customers, provide them seamless support, help them understand licensing and deployment models, and address baseline technical questions.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with Google teams on strategies to generate and develop business results, and open up opportunities for Google Apigee, API Security, and App Integration platforms.
- Meet remotely with customers and partners. Provide quotes to customers and partners to ensure closing and processing Google Apigee, API Security, and App Integration agreements for new and expansion opportunities.
- Develop and maintain technical and conversational proficiency in products including App Modernization, App Innovation, and App Security scenarios.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?